Any questions you may have about who we are or how we operate can be found here.
There is no qualification required to work at iTalk2U; just a positive attitude and your good energy!
You need to be able to speak English (this will be tested as part of the registration process).
No persons under the age of 18 allowed to register.
Click here to get in touch to begin our registration process. You will receive an email with further instructions, once approved, within 48 hours.
This depends on which product you are selling; however, it will more often than not be between the hours of 8AM and 8PM, Monday to Friday.
- Electricity supply
- A computer or laptop
- Microsoft 10
- Headphones (with built-in mic)
- A strong network connection (Fibre 6Mb/s or higher, ADSL 10 Mb/s or higher or an LTE router)
You will be able to securely withdraw money directly into your account on a monthly basis.
You will automatically be assigned to one of our various products on offer.
Current products on offer are:
- Cellular Contracts (Active)
- Banking (Pending)
- Insurance (Pending)
- Affinity (Pending)
We offer two types of employment: a Learnership and a Job Opportunity.
- This programme is a 2-year long commitment offered to individuals who have completed matric and are under 29 years old.
- We provide data and devices that you can use to work from home.
- You will be required to participate in on-site training at our facility in Randburg.
- This opportunity is open to everyone.
- You must have your own data and devices or be willing to rent from us.
We are based in Gauteng. Our address is 300 Kent Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194.
iTalk2U is a 100% subsidiary of iTalk.
This programme is a 2-year long commitment offered to individuals who have completed matric and are under 29 years old.
We provide data and devices that you can use to work from home.
You will be required to participate in on-site training at our facility in Randburg.